Youth Week of Prayer 2009

It’s another year’s Youth Week of Prayer and it has been a blessing thus far! This year we’re focusing on “letting our lights shine.” We’ve had great topics this week and encourage everyone to come on out and receive a blessing!

Theme: Year of Shining (Matthew 5:16)

Day 1 – Sunday March 15

Topic: What is the Light?  And how do we get it/where do we get it from?

Day 2 – Monday March 16

Topic: How do we let our Light shine?  Part 1 – community service (Matthew 25:31-40)

Day 3 – Tuesday March 17

Topic: How do we let our Light shine?  Part 2 – using our talents to bring people to God (Matthew 25:15-29)

Day 4 – Wednesday March 18

Topic: How do we let our Light shine?

Day 5 – Thursday March 19

Topic: How do we let our Light shine?

Day 6 – Friday March 20

Topic: How do we let our Light shine?

Day 7 – Saturday March 21 (Divine Worship)

Topic: How did you let your Light shine (this week/or other times)?  And did it glorify God?

Comments

6 Responses to “Youth Week of Prayer 2009”

1. Charlotte Bramble on March 19th, 2009 2:31 pm

hi, would it be possible or me to have the pdf version of the 2009 Accent Youth Week of prayer magazine please?

2. edgeton kwaramba on May 6th, 2009 5:11 am

Please e-mail me a pdf version of the Week of Parayer discussions. I am the AY Leader at Louis Trichardt Central SDA Church.

Yours In Christ

Edgeton Kwaramba

3. chinamaringa tendayi on May 24th, 2009 6:50 pm

in my possesion is th 2001Accent youth week of prayer magazine and i have found it informative is it possible to have free 2002 to 2009 editions

4. David on June 10th, 2009 11:21 pm

Please email me a pdf version of the Week of Prayer Reading.

Yours in Christ

David V. Sailo
    Media-evangelism coordinator

5. Alcess Letang on November 10th, 2009 8:43 am

Is it possible that I obtain the 2001 to 2009 pdf versions of accent youth week of prayer free of charge thanks. It would certainly enhance the programs for the youth at my church

6. Marcia Prendas on January 14th, 2010 9:54 pm

Please e-mail me a pdf version of the Week of Parayer discussions. I am the AY Leader at Passaic II SDA Church in NJ. This will be the first Youth Week of Prayer, I direct. Thanks in advance and God bless!

Marcia